Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Sir Reginald Sheeply de Poppington... aka Reggie

Went out this morning to Dianne's (herding instructor) and worked Reggie, Moss's brother, for the second time.

This is Reggie.



Reggie really, really likes the stock tank.



Dianne told me to be a little bit more...insistent with him today, so I was. I worked hard on teaching him to respect and work with me, instead of blowing me off and doing what he wants. I think it paid off... we got some really good stuff in. His outruns are great, and his driving/inside flanks are coming along really nicely. He's a lot of fun to work. We'll see how it goes.

4 comments:

  1. Ohhhh, I could see me in that tank! I wish I was there! I also think I'd like herding--Mom is looking for someone around Portland to teach me!

    Sage

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a good start! Glad to hear that all hard work is paid off at last! Keep up the good job : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome news!! Im sooo jealous - my dogs are dorks ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails