Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Band of Brothers

This past weekend, Moss's brother, "Link" came to visit, along with his owners, my friends Autumn and Jair. Link is from the most recent Peg x Riggs cross, born last winter. He's now ten months old, and what a handsome guy he is!



Can you see the family resemblance? :)



"Oh hai, brudder!"



Moss: "Toy?"

Link: "Can I get up now?"



Link was down here from Northern Idaho to get his start working sheep with his breeder, Dianne. He did quite well! Here is a photo of him just getting started, courtesy of Autumn:



Here's a picture of Moss watching Link working out in Dianne's field. I love the drool... LOL



My handsome boy <3





There's been a change of plans re: Moss. He's back home now for the foreseeable future. I just couldn't handle sending him away for such a long period of time, and was finally able to admit it to myself and Dianne. So, I'll be working/trialing him myself, but will still be taking lessons from Dianne :)

In addition to being Autumn's pet, Link's also in training to be her service dog:



What a good boy! Link and Autumn have a great bond. It's wonderful to see :)



It was a lot of fun having them here for the weekend.... we can't wait to see them again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails