Friday, September 24, 2010

End of Week One, er Two... uhm...

This morning I completed my last "required" C25K run of the week. Like I said before, I accidentally started myself off on Week 2 instead of Week 1. Thankfully, it went just fine! I'm feeling great and although I think I could go to Week 3 next week, I am going to stay on Week 2 at least another day or two. Even though my stamina is pretty good, I don't want to hurt myself since my body's not in the best of shape yet. I'm really enjoying seeing the benefits of all the positive/"healthy" changes I've made in my life over the past few months. I am getting slimmer, I have more energy, and my skin is great... probably because of all the water I force myself to drink! I'm just chiseling a little bit of negativity and unhealthiness away at a time, and replacing it with things that are good for me and make me happy. That's all I can hope for at this point, I guess. :)

Oh, and for all you Border Collie fans, check out the USBCHA National Finals Webcast! it's FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails