Saturday, August 28, 2010

Weekend Fun

Well, I'm officially done with my first week of my second-to-last semester of grad school! Woo hoo!!!!

The weather has been nice and cool for the past few days. I love that slight bite to the air... it means that fall is on the way! Fall is my favorite season by far. I love everything about it... except that winter comes right after, haha.

The dogs are happy, too. Last night, I sat in my front yard and took a few photos.

Cedar really wanted to bark at a loose dog that trotted by:





But she also got to do some obedience training:





What she *really* thinks of the dumbbell:



Moss got to play some fetch and pose for the camera, because, well... he doesn't know as much cool "party trick" stuff as Cedar does:







He's so handsome <3



I love my collie dogs. They are the only thing keeping me sane right now.





Moss goes back into sheepdog training in six days. I'm going to miss him SO much :(

Wouldn't you miss his cute little face?

4 comments:

  1. I am also enjoying the cooler weather, where was scully!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We enjoyed the short blast of cooler weather here too.
    Great pictures:) Moss's face is precious, how can you not miss it:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Moss is cute, but I'm a Cedar fan. Party tricks ftw!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sheepdog training sounds like fun! And I loved the great pics. Mom thinks she needs a new camera...

    Sage

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails