Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Moss has something to say.

Moss: I'm the boss.



Yeah, Moss... you'd like to think so, wouldn't you?



.... um, no.

*cough*

Anyways...

I played a little fetch with the dogs this morning. They were feeling pretty saucy.



Cedar and Moss get a little, um, intense when they play ball together.



Sometimes I feel a little bit like this:



Moss was feeling handsome.



Even though when toys are concerned, he goes a little bit Gollum.

"My... precious..."



Cedar just wanted to get the show on the road.





A few minutes later, she got her head stuck in the fence. (Don't worry, she was fine :) )



That will be all.

4 comments:

  1. She wasn't seriously stuck... just a little bit stuck ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moss is the boss, that looks like fun well have to play some fetch with the new balls this weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post!!! I cant believe she got stuck that is too funny. Wow I wish Fred would fetch, he sniffs out the ball and then expects praise for finding it... I guess thats a bloodhound for you!

    Wags,
    Fred and Haylie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails