Thursday, August 12, 2010

The Easy Button

Out of my three dogs, Scully is the one least interested in having her picture taken.



Even though she gets just as much praise and treats as the other two, Scully fails to recognize that looking cute for the camera is pretty much one of the easiest things my dogs can do to earn food or toy rewards.

Scully is all about easy, so this surprises me.



Notice that she has the same expression in every photo.

That look says, "I hate you. I am plotting your death. You'll never see it coming."



Moss, on the other hand, loves photo sessions, because they always mean his two favorite things (other than sheep): food, and FETCH.

"Hey biznatch, throw the dang stick!"





I think he has the most beautiful eyes.



Cedar is probably my best subject. But y'all have seen a lot of her recently :)

"You're not going to make me beg for comments, are you?"



Oh, and P.S. ... We're going to have a contest/toy giveaway this weekend! Stay tuned for details on how to enter and what you'll win!

7 comments:

  1. HAHA! Scully is so funny. She truly looks annoyed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the post, Scully's look matches exactly what you think she is saying! I have one that hates the camera - drives me nuts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kids are very cute. Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your dogs are so adorable. All the pictures are great but my favorite is the one of Scully giving you evil eyes!
    Thanks for visting out blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh Scully, pretty soon you wont have her around to take pictures of cause im bringing her up to Washington to hang out in Richland til you move!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ellie. Thanks for reading our blog :)
    Love your doggies :) They're beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails