Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Our First Award!!!!!

Thanks so much to The Circus Dog for our very first blog award!!!! It is much appreciated :)



Here are the rules for receiving this award.
1) Thank the person who gave you the award
2) Share 7 things about yourself
3) Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discoved and you think are fantastic
4) Contact the bloggers you picked and let them know about the award


Hmm... 7 things about me? Yeesh...

1) My favorite kind of pizza is Chicken, Mushroom and Spinach with pesto sauce instead of tomato.

2) I've been training agility off-and-on for about twelve years, but have never competed in an actual trial--yet!

3) Cedar gets freaked out by the sound of my sheepdog whistle.

4) I'm overwhelmed by the number of directions my life could take me.

5) I've been to England, Scotland, Wales, Germany, Switzerland, and Italy. I'm going back to the UK next year for a long-anticipated trip with my mom! We're going to spend some time in London, Cornwall and Wales. I can't wait!

6) My car is a 2007 Toyota RAV-4. His name is The Spaniard, because he's Barcelona Red. And yes, I name and assign genders to my cars.

7) I used to be really active in conformation showing (like the dog shows on TV) and competed at the AKC/Eukanuba Invitational and the Westminster Kennel Club dog shows.

My list of 15:

Greyhounds CAN Sit
.My.Beautiful.Air.
Life With 5 Dogs
SprinklerBandit
Just Another Dog Blog
The Teacher's Pets
The (Mis)adventures of Sage
My Brown Newfies
The Life of Eva The Sheltie
A Spicy Boy, a Cat, and My Fat Ass
AlliePets
Hound Girl
Borderblog
Exercise Finished
Charlie the Cavalier King Charles Spaniel

7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! I will work on my post and let you know once it's up.
    Thanks so much!
    All the best,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your award!
    Your #4 on your list is so true isn't it?!
    Thank you for our award, we are honored:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your award and thanks very much for passing it on to me:-) For some reason your blog doesn't show up on the blogs I follow list on my blog and I can't fix it, so it's hard to keep up with your new posts but I'll keep working on it:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on receiving this award and thank you so much for passing it along! Sage must have a lot of border collie in her and hopefully she can follow in Cedar's and Moss's footsteps one day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your award!! Thank you so much for passing it along to us. I really enjoy your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heya thank you for our award!!!
    We've actually received it and made a post about it here :)
    http://sheltiebeauties.blogspot.com/2010/08/award.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Hun... I finally got it posted!
    All the best,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails