Sunday, December 26, 2010

Yo Clicker Freaks!

Just a reminder to enter our clicker contest.... I have a fabulous prize lined up, but no entries! Deadline has been extended to January 5th. Here is a quick reminder of the rules:

1)My plan is to present a specific clicker skills challenge on the blog once a month.
2) If you choose to accept, you'll have 2-3 weeks to teach your dog the challenge skill, video the finished trick, and post it (either through YouTube or some other video sharing site) to the Cedes of Change facebook page. If you're not on Facebook, email the link to the video to me (ElementBCs (at) gmail.com) and I will post it to the Facebook page.
3) After the entry time has passed, I will randomly choose a winner through a drawing. The winner will receive a secret fabulous prize...to be announced :D


As a reminder, this month's challenge is to teach your dog to blow bubbles under water. I really hope to get some entries!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails