Saturday, December 4, 2010

Introducing... The Inaugeral Clicker Challenge!

Howdy, all you clicker trainers out there. . . . I've got a challenge for you!

I'm hoping to make this a regular segment on Cedes of Change. My idea is this:

Once a month, I will pose a specific clicker-training challenge to my readers. Here's how it works.

1) I will present a specific clicker skills challenge on the blog.
2) If you choose to accept, you'll have 2-3 weeks to teach your dog the challenge skill, video the finished trick, and post it (either through YouTube or some other video sharing site) to the Cedes of Change facebook page. If you're not on Facebook, email the link to the video to me (ElementBCs (at) gmail.com) and I will post it to the Facebook page.
3) After the entry time has passed, I will randomly choose a winner through a drawing. The winner will receive a secret prize.

Sound fun?

For the first challenge, I thought I would go easy on y'all :)

I'd like you to teach your dog to blow bubbles under water. Here's a short video of Cedar learning this skill, shot a few years ago.



Go wild! I look forward to seeing your entries. The last day to enter is Christmas eve, 12/24/10. Trust me, the prize is worth it :)

3 comments:

  1. One of the coolest tricks ever, good luck everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun--I THINK I'll try it. Mom says she's game.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool Trick!!!
    Clever Cedar and Creative Mummy!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails