Tuesday, December 21, 2010

A Special Christmas Message from Moss

Dear readers,

Christmas is supposed to be a time of joy, right? Spending time with your humans, getting new toys and treats, lounging around. This is all stuff I like.

You know what I DON'T like?

Wearing hats.



I hate anything to do with them. And I resent this whole "Christmas photo" thing, too. I know that Cedar and Scully will back me up on this.

It's not funny, it's not cute, and it's certainly NOT in the Christmas spirit!

Torture does not = festive. I won't stand for it.



Wait... are there treats involved?



Maybe it's not so bad.

But then again...




:)

3 comments:

  1. MOL! BOL!!!! You guys look incredible!!!!! LOVE IT!!
    Those hats should say "will pose for treats!!"

    Cat Chat http://opcatchat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous family! Merry Christmas :)

    Kisses,
    Emma Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. best montage ever, gotta love our pups, Cedar has the same pissed off look on her face every photo we took even with treats :D Happy Xmas all!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails