Saturday, October 23, 2010

Saturday Blog Hop/ Somebody's In Trouble...

See this face?



This is the face of somebody who has been up to NO GOOD.

Today, at Petco, Moss PEED on a stack of 40 lb bags of Science Diet!!!! AND... he did it when I wasn't looking. While we were walking. That requires some talent I suppose.



Aside from being impressed by his apparently refined palate, I was pretty pissed off.

So to speak.

Bad dog, Moss! I don't know what got into him. He's never done anything like that before. That sucker hasn't given me a reason to doubt his housetrained-ness until now. What a loser. >:O

Also, it's time for the Saturday Pet Blog Hop!

4 comments:

  1. Oops!!!Naughty naughty Moss!

    But you looked so innocent in the picture!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't blame Moss. Somebody probably had peed there before him. Or he was just giving you his opinion of Science Diet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, no!!! I wonder if he was just checking pee-mail and some dog had sent one......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well at least we know his opinion of science diet, but it was a pretty flawless drive by peeing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails