Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Park It Like It's Hot

Cedar's in heat right now, and while Moss doesn't really seem to know what's going on, he knows that SOMETHING is up and has been wandering around the house whining and softly barking to himself all day.

It was driving me nuts, so I decided to take both dogs to the park near my house to burn off some steam.



Moss looks calm, but he's really just sulking because I yelled at him for circling around the car instead of standing politely by the door to be let in.



Almost ready to remove the leashes...


As soon as I took off his leash, Moss was all business, as usual. I feel like I've taken this same shot about a thousand times now. :-P



Cedar is a little less intense about it, but she was ready to go as well.


Aaaaaaand they're off!


Fetching FAIL. Good job, Moss.


















My favorite picture of the day:






Cartoon Moss sez: "Chuckitz have my heart."




Could Cedar be cuter? Seriously. <3






Caption this photo:


Happy Tails!

1 comment:

  1. for the caption "this thing tastes gross but throw it again...please"

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails