Saturday, October 2, 2010

My Dog is soooo handsome/Saturday Blog Hop

I enjoy having good looking dogs.

There, I said it.

Now, having Border Collies, I greatly admire the beauty that is their working ability. Even the homeliest of collies looks amazing going on a 700-yard outrun. I would take an ugly dog that is awesome on stock over a pretty, but dumb/useless dog any day.

That being said, I still enjoy the pleasure of looking at my extremely good-looking dogs every day. Maybe it's my conformation roots; I don't know.

Moss got a bath yesterday, so he's perfect for illustrating my point :-P





And, just for fun, here's a "stacked" picture. I like keeping track of how he's maturing. And I've got to say, he's pretty dang handsome, if I do say so myself.



Also, we're back on the Saturday Blog Hop train! Come and join the fun! And if you're new to my blog, fresh off the Blog Hop, welcome! Nice to have you!

5 comments:

  1. They ARE beautiful dogs. I found you on the sat pet blog hop- hope you come by and say hello and follow me back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your new look! Border Collies not only have the looks, but they have the brains! Happy Blog Hop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Moss is so cute! (And my favourite colour, too!) Handsome boy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Handsome Moss!!! Border Collies have both brain and beauty!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails