Tuesday, April 19, 2011

We're Gonna Be Famous!

Hey, Moss!

Wut? Toy? Foodz?


Me, you, Cedar and Scully are going to be featured on Coffee With A Canine!

Huh? Toy? Foodz?


No, really. They interviewed me this week, and our post will be up in about a week or so!

...Toy?


Moss, forget about the toys and food for a minute. Do you know what this means? We're going to be famous! People everywhere will know about our blog and get to read about our adventures!

...Foodz?


Oh, nevermind.

Cedar, you're with me, right?

If I stare at her long enough, she'll throw the ball...


:)

5 comments:

  1. And I know you had some amazing shots to add to your interview!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice I am very much looking forward to reading the interview and Moss cant help himself he loves to play with toyz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! Isn't that wonderful?? We did it too before. I look forward to reading your interview!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations!!! We were featured there too (my dog Dakota and I)....we loved it! Can't wait to see you there! Also....we just liked your page on Facebook...would love it if you would like Dakota's Den on Facebook too!
    (I am on here in my other blog name, Cat Chat)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My three were on there too!

    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails