Sunday, April 3, 2011

A Day Late and a Photo Short

Ok, so I lied when I said I was going to take pictures on Saturday.

But have no fear... this exhausted blogger has come through for you all at last!

...with another set of frisbee pictures :-P

Real original, I know. But this is the best I could do this morning :-P

Moss and Cedar were, as always, happy to be my subjects:



And were happy (as am I) that the weather has been pretty nice lately, as opposed to like this:



They always enjoy a good game of frisbee :)















(Hehehe)





At least he's pretty sometimes :-P



Enjoy the day!

3 comments:

  1. Looks fun, I can't wait to play with the dogs in our new back yard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frisbee is a favorite workout at our house too!

    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Moss looks huge in these pictures...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails