Sunday, April 24, 2011

Trial Videos

Cedar and I had a NADAC agility trial this weekend, fairly local. I couldn't decide until the last minute whether I wanted to enter or not, because I'm so stressed and busy lately. I definitely felt the absence of brain power this weekend (hah), but overall I'm glad we entered. We did pretty well, earning five Q's and our OJC (Open Jumpers) title. We earned Q's in Jumpers, Chances, and Tunnelers, and put down some pretty smokin' runs :) All of our Q's also resulted in first places. Although we didn't get any Q's in Open Regular, I was very proud of the fact that Cedar was able to complete all 12 weave poles in most of her runs, as we've been having (and still are having) issues transitioning from 6 to 12 weaves in trials.

Cedar hanging out in my chair at the trial (crappy iPhone pic)


Anyways, here are a few videos:

Novice Tunnelers (we had the fastest time of anyone in this class from all levels!):


Open Jumpers (Legs 1, 2, and 3/New Title):






Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Cedar rules!! Good job. I wonder if Sage will ever get there....

    ReplyDelete
  2. some great runs, I really liked her tunneler run she got first out of all the dogs, it was smokin fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aweome. She looks like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails