Monday, November 5, 2012

Awesome Product Review: Rush To Tug Agility Leads

These leads are one of my favorite products that I've discovered in the past few years. Owned and sewn by a friend of mine in Alaska, Rush To Tug makes a variety of fleece leads, collars, and dog toys.  I've purchased three of her martingale leads over the past few years, and they are ALL awesome... very consistent in quality and I LOVE how many customization options there are.


When ordering your new lead (or collar), you can either pick from designs that Reesa has already developed, or order a custom product in the colors, ribbons, and font type/colors of your choice.   She has a huge selection of different colors of fleece, ribbon, and thread. I've gone the custom route for all three of my leads, but the ones she has pre-made are pretty cool, too.  If you're into having your dog tug on their leash like some people are, these work great for that as they are soft and sturdy like a tug toy. Kind of the best of both worlds :P


Because Ember will hopefully be competing in agility next spring or summer (OMG!!), and she's been doing so well in her training, I figured it was time she got her own custom lead just like her big sister, Cedar. I chose light green, royal blue, and yellow fleece for the leash portion,  light green fleece and royal blue ribbon for the martingale portion, with multi-green thread for the embroidery. Pictures really don't do it justice... it's awesome!



Reesa, the genius behind RTT, is great to work with if you have questions, and she ships incredibly fast! I got my newest lead in four days from Order to Delivery, shipped from Alaska to WA. Can't beat that!


Anyways, I'm not getting paid or compensated in any way for this review. Just thought that y'all might be interested in a product that I happen to really like and use often! If you're looking for a new lead for your dog, whether for agility or just for fun, I'd highly recommend checking out Rush To Tug :)



2 comments:

  1. I so wish I had an excuse to get one of these. They are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Y'all know how to have some fun! Nice to meet you.

    Wyatt and Stanzie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails