Thursday, November 1, 2012

Alphabet Drills Video

Here's a short video of Ember and Cedar working through a modified version of the letter "O" out of Nancy Gyes' Alphabet Drills book. I changed it just a little bit to add in the table, because it's what Ember is currently learning AND Cedar needed a refresher :)

 

I feel pretty good about this video. Ember is doing great. She is SO responsive and really gets a kick out of agility. Cedar did pretty well on this exercise, too, and it was a good refresher on tight turns and mixing up collection and extension. I am, however, a little disappointed in some of my handling. I am late a few times, pretty obviously, and my flaily arm is back. So I need to work on that.  But, we haven't been practicing agility much over the past few months, so a bit of rustiness is to be expected, I guess ;)  I am excited to train more over the winter and get Ember going on contacts and weave poles, as well as do a better job of proofing Cedar's weaves.

Onward and upward!

1 comment:

  1. They look awesome!! I'm impressed. Cedez is always fabulous, but Ember is really coming along. I love her enthusiasm and focus!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails