Sunday, May 27, 2012

Contest Finalists

We have a lot to catch up on, you and I!

I have a couple more fun posts planned for this coming week, but for the sake of organization and focus, here is a list of all the entries for our contest! These are in order of submission. I will announce who won this week, so stay tuned!

1. Joe: "I just K-9 torpedoed Scully and Cedes and I am so happy about it!"
2: SprinklerBandit: "Jumping babies. PETA. Horse Slaughter. Draw reins. What, bitch?"
3. Nancy K: "HEY! I'm the star of this blog!!!"
4. Priscilla: "Hey hey hey!!! Why are you training Moss and Cedar? Don't you know I am the STAR puppy here???"
5. Rinsie: "MOOOOOOOOOM! MOM! MOM! MOM! Hi."
6. Bicontinental Dachshund: "Are you serious? Dogs don't get to vote for President?!"
7. Claire: "You know, right now I'm about as intelligent as your average 2 year old but just give me a few months....I'll do your finances for you."
8. BlackWhite: "I’m adopted? … Naaaaah!"
9. Patty: "I can learn that trick in mmmm...30 seconds!"
10. Catalina: "Eeeeverybody loves Emberrrr!"

I think that's everyone! Thanks for your entries, and like I said, the winner will be announced this week.

Happy Memorial Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails