Sunday, May 6, 2012

Contest Deadline Extended!

We have some really good captions entered in the contest.... but the problem is, there needs to be MORE of them!

Ember agrees.


Sooooo..... I've decided to extend the deadline for the contest for another two weeks. Now, y'all have until May 20th to get your entries in!

Here is the post describing the contest, what you could win, and all that other fun stuff. Submit your entry in the comments section for this post, that post, or on our Facebook page.

If you don't, the Ember Monster will come haunt your dreams ;)

2 comments:

  1. FIRST of all: I would LOVE to have Ember come haunt me!
    ;-)

    Secondly, I'm terribly disappointed that you postponed the contest ending! I'm sure if it ended now, I WOULD WIN. I left such a witty, intelligent suggestion that I'm certain it was the best and I was quite excited about wearing my beautiful new leash.

    ...sigh...

    HERO @ http://caninecomments.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails