Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!

Things I have done so far in the half hour or so I've been awake in the year 2011:

1) Drank some water to offset feeling like I was lost in the desert over night.
2) Let the dogs out.
3) Let the dogs back in after they decided barking at nothing was a great thing to do on New Years morning ;)
4) Checked my facebook because I am too addicted to it.
5) Learned I am officially entered in The Big Freeze Stock Dog Trial, January 22-23.
6) Felt my heart clench when I realized that running Moss in Nursery is going to become a reality.
7) Wrote this blog post to distract myself.

Look! It's Pet Blogger Hop again... the first one of 2011! Wahoo!



Here are some photos of Cedar, so that this post isn't totally lame. Plus, I think she's beautiful :)











5 comments:

  1. You're right, those are some beautiful photos! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She IS beautiful!! Can't wait to hear how Moss does in the The Big Freeze Stock Dog Trial. I'm sure he'll be great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your photos!! Border Collies are sooo cute! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful dog with many pawsome pictures! What a beautiful start of the year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You dogs are so beautiful and I don't say this easily because I'm a cat :-)

    ~Avalon, http://avalon-lion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails