Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Hmm.

I'm hoping today will be a good day, and that I'll be able to relax. This is doubtful because my house is currently being invaded by workers remodeling the garage. Even though it'll look 100% better when it's done, I still don't like having a bunch of people I don't know in my house and around my stuff. Call me paranoid, but mainly, I get annoyed because the dogs bark a lot. I don't blame them ;) I'd bark, too... if it wasn't totally socially unacceptable.

I'm just weird like that.

Fact: Cedar is ridiculously cute.

Case in point:



Am I right?

Oh, and I'm making this tonight:
Grilled Chicken with Lemon Basil Pasta
I love love LOVE The Pioneer Woman!

3 comments:

  1. I'm interested to see what said workers are doing to the house, and yes Cedar is very cute haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I found your blog through "Life with Dogs" blog. We just added a border collie to our pack and I hope to learn a lot from your pages!

    Sherri (Painter Pack Mom)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails