Monday, November 1, 2010

Just in time...

for our first trial, Cedar's new agility lead from Rush To Tug came in the mail!



It looks great, feels wonderful on my hands, and fits Cedar really well. For those of you that don't know about Rush To Tug, the company is owned by a junior agility handler in Alaska, Reesa Hauge. Her products are top quality and custom-fit for each individual dog. You can choose from a variety of styles and colors, and even get your lead customized like I did. Check out her website here.

It looks really good on Cedar:



And she really likes tugging on it!



My little fiend <3

3 comments:

  1. It looks really good, Happy Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is awesome - I will check out her website. Cedar looks great in her new collar and I love you got her name on it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, what a beautiful lead with the name on it!

    Eva has a lead more or less like it but it doesn't have any collar with it. I like that fleece like material, it's really soft and comfy.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails