Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving from Cedes of Change!!!

Cedar, Moss, Scully and I wish our American friends and their families (both furry and non) the happiest of happy Thanksgivings! Today, what are you thankful for?

Moss, I'm sure, is thankful that he got to work sheep yesterday after a long hiatus:






For feeling the wind whip through his hair, running through the alfalfa fields.....








And for a nice cold drink when it's all over ;)


I bet if Cedar could talk, she would be thankful for agility...




The thrill of stepping up to the start line, every muscle tense, the anticipation...



Running for the joy of it.


Scully would probably be thankful for food, her new dog bed, and her new sweater:



I'm thankful for all of them <3

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Well I am thankful for you and your awesome blog, and all of our Mongrels. Walla Walla was very fun, I look forward to bringing all the dogs next time. Also your Thanksgiving extravaganza that you mostly prepared was amazing, I love you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dogs are awesome.

    ;-) You are too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails