Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Once More, With Heeling

Jeez, I've been pretty lax about posting regularly on the blog this summer! I've been surprisingly busy since returning to Kennewick from my two week trip home to Boise. But I've been sure to make time for dog training!

Since the Nancy Tanner seminar, I've been really jazzed about freestyle. I've been working with both Cedar and Moss on some of the things I learned, and both dogs are progressing well. Cedar LOVES her go-out training and is getting much better about backing up to a target as well. I need to start sidepass training with her, though... that's a trick I really want to have in our arsenal!

Oh, and Moss got to go dock diving on Monday... it went pretty well. As soon as he gets more confidence to jump, I know he'll be great.



Some Cedar video:



Some Moss video:

1 comment:

  1. The dogs are looking good, I think after our swim lesson today at the river Moss is hopefully ready to start jumping off the dock. We shall find out next week when we go to practice!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails