Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Jumpin' Jumpin'

Last weekend at the trial I finally picked up my new jumps! I bought two really nice jumps from a local friend that makes equipment for all the agility clubs in the Boise area. I got a purple one and a blue one :). Tonight, I finally had the chance to set them up and, well, since I never do anything noteworthy without my camera, it was a good time for a photo op.

I practiced with all three dogs, and they all did great! I jumped Moss at 26" for the first time tonight and was pleasantly surprised with how nicely he did. He had very nice form, was thoughtful, and listened very well.









Cedes also got her chance, and jumped 26" with ease. I most likely will never compete with her at that height, but it was nice to see how well she adjusted to jumping 6" higher than normal. She's such a good girl <3





And even Scully got a go!

3 comments:

  1. The world must know: did Scully clear 26"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha.... no. She jumps 12" :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They loved being trained, especially when you are doing it :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails