Thursday, September 8, 2011

Tell Me Thursday (first one for me!)

Well, I've finally remembered to do this on an actual Thursday.... so here we go! Laura over at Crooks and Crazies has started this fun weekly Q&A deal, and I'm excited to play!




1. What is the biggest thing that grossed you out over the past week?

Hmm... nothing too traumatic, at least not this week anyways. But it was pretty gross when Moss drooled on me (I was eating pizza or something). Yech.

2. What do you feed your dogs?

I feed Taste of the Wild (rotate between the fish [their favorite], bison, and lamb formulas). They also get fish oil pills and occasionally lard and/or Inflight Coat Formula, which is magic stuff.

3. If you could move anywhere where would you live?

Good question! Either the Oregon Coast, Maine, or England... depends on the day ;) Today? England. But that's probably because I've been planning my trip there next year with my mom (our second trip there together!) and watching nonstop episodes of Inspector Lewis for the past week.

4. What is the funniest thought that occurred to you (or thing that happened to you)?

This is a hard one, because there are so many options, lol. Off the top of my head, watching Moss in the river was pretty damned funny. He has learned to tread water (swim in place) and does it with the funniest look on his face. He absolutely LOVES the river. lol

5. If you couldn't have your breed of choice what would be next on your list?

Hmm... probably a Papillon or something little, smart and athletic. I really want a rescue Chihuahua, a smooth-coated black and white male :-P

2 comments:

  1. Moss drooling is very gross and him not wanting to leave the water and just sitting there and treading is friggin hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loves me a chihuahua!!! They're on my short list too. :) Thanks for playing this week! How awesome is it that you and your Mom are going to England?!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails