Friday, September 9, 2011

Another Weekend, Another Trial

Cedes and I have another trial this weekend, an AKC trial in Benton City, WA. We will be competing in Excellent FAST and Open Standard and JWW. We have been working really hard on weaves this summer, so hopefully our 10th pole pop-out problem is resolved. I have a really good feeling about this weekend. We have been running really well in practice.

Here's a video from the NADAC trial a few weeks ago, one of my favorite runs:



So... my goals for the weekend are:

1) Have a good time with my dog doing what we both love to do (most importantly!)
2) Handle smoothly and fairly, set Cedar up for success (fulfill my end of the bargain ;) )
3) GET THOSE WEAVE POLES!!!
4) Good start lines and solid contact performances (maintain my criteria)
5) Run fast, run clean :D

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails