Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Reno Bound

Today I am heading to Boise to meet up with Mary, and tomorrow we are going to drive to Reno! Mary will be competing with her 7 year old Belgian Tervuren, "Dani," aka MACH Flashfire's Diamond Dancer XF CD RA EAC EJC WV-E NCC TN-E TG-O CGC.

This is Dani:



I am SO excited to be along for the ride! I think it's awesome that Idaho made it into the Top 10 states represented at the National, in terms of number of competitors.

If you're in Reno, look for me! I'll be the blonde girl in glasses wearing a white Idaho Agility t-shirt :P

2 comments:

  1. w00t w00t

    I'd say take lots of pictures, but I don't need to tell you that. Can't wait for updates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be there & keep my eye out for you!! :p
    I will be wearing my folsom high school sweatshirt and probably going crazy haa.
    so excited!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails