Monday, June 27, 2011

Catching Up

Okay, so I've been a ghost lately. But I've had a lot going on... with moving and all :)

I have had time, however, to bathe and groom all three of the dogs. Of the three, Cedar is the only one who enjoys the process. She loves the grooming table so much that sometimes I'll go outside and find her laying on it <3. She holds up each of her legs for brushing and has a really happy look on her face. I love her :)



She does, however, get a bit tired of getting her picture taken after awhile.



Moss, on the other hand, HATES grooming. He would much rather be out playing fetch, working sheep, or otherwise getting covered in dirt.

In other words, he'd rather be like this:



...than this:



Scully could care less about grooming either way. I think she enjoys being clean, but she also likes to roll around in the dirt.



All of us are starting to feel more settled into our new house and new town. I'm still awfully homesick, though.

3 comments:

  1. Sage is right up there with Moss!! Give her a mud-hole any day over a bath.

    Glad you are getting settled--I, too, loved Boise and still sometimes miss my life there. It does get easier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tri City Veterinary Clinic is proud to serve the Vista and Oceanside area for everything Pet Related. This is located in California and always ready to protect your pet health Tri City Veterinary Clinic in Vista. In this clinic so many Doctors are available for your pet health.Click this link for more info : http://tricityvet.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails