Thursday, March 31, 2011

Fatigued Friday

I'm really stressed right now.

That word isn't even in Moss's vocabulary.



He's such a happy dog with a palpable zest for life that brightens even the darkest of my days. I'm so thankful for him. :)



An old pic, but a good one:



Yeah, I know it's cheap to recycle photos on a blog. Unfortunately I don't have any new ones to post right now. But...I'm hoping to drag my camera out of its premature retirement and get some new photos tomorrow.

Aaaandddd... not to leave Cedar out, here's a photo of her at the trial a few weekends ago, taken by Randy Gaines:

3 comments:

  1. Dogs are great stress relief!

    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is fine to recycle photos! I do it! Another reason it is fine is because those of us who are new to your blog (like me) had never seen them before!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are the happy bunch. By looking at their happy faces, happiness swells in your heart too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails