Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Lists

I don't know what it is about this winter, but I've really been dragging my feet, at least when it comes to training the Border Collie women to do anything productive.

What we have been doing:

1) A lot of snuggling.



2) Lots of walking, and even a bit of hiking, now that the weather has warmed up a bit. 


3) Disc dog!


4) A little bit of agility.



5. Twitter. Yes, Twitter, as in tweeting, hashtags, and all that shizz. Turns out it's pretty fun! Follow Ember @EmberBCracken here! 

A few "official" things before I bring this rambling to an end:

1) The Taste of the Wild Giveaway ends Saturday. If you haven't entered yet, check out this post for details on how to win some free stuff! Winner will be announced Monday, 2/25.

2) Speaking of free stuff, I have a couple more reviews, and yet another giveaway coming soon, so stay tuned!


2 comments:

  1. Yeah free stuff! The walks sound super fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for more hiking adventures, warmer weather, and longer days!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails