Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Happy Birthday, Cedar!!!

My Cedes is FOUR YEARS OLD today!!!!!! I can't believe it! I'm going to bake her a tuna cake this afternoon and have a little party with the other two dogs. Not that she doesn't already feel special enough :D



The day I brought her home at 8 wks:


Last weekend on the beach:


She is my best friend and the most beautiful dog in the world <3

Happy birthday, Cedar... may we have many more birthdays together.

I'm still working through editing all the beach photos... there are so many, I have to pace myself or I'd go insane :-P

2 comments:

  1. Wahoo, go Cedar, I think she liked the present I got her even though Moss has stolen it and is hording it as his own. She kinda looks like a wizard in her picture, perfect timing for the Harry Potter Movie coming out hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Cedar! You are one gorgeous gal!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails