Tuesday, May 17, 2011

A Few Vids

Here are a couple videos of my two favorite runs from the USDAA trial I went to last Sunday:

Starters Standard
Other than the dropped bar (which I think was from me calling her too early as she was jumping the jump before the tunnel), this was a great run. And yes, I did stop her before the weaves on purpose... I'm training her to collect and THINK about things before just blasting through her entries. It seems to be working so far :) I'm SO freakin' proud of her.



Starters Pairs
The most fun and my favorite run of the weekend. I was proud of Cedar's down stay when I ran off the pass the baton... watching Amanda and Trendi rocket off the start line for their part of the course must have been tough for my girl dog :) She sure is starting to figure out her job!



It wasn't our "best" or "most successful" trial by any means, but it was one of the most fun and relaxing. Just me and my girl dog, havin' fun doing what we love :)

I promise that a post about Moss will be coming up shortly... and with new photos, too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails